The yearly subscription fee is $ 995 incl. GST. We offer a one month obligation free trial.
There is no one off advice fee (can be up to 5 % of funds).
There is no incentive fee, i.e. a cut of the profits.
There is no platform fee. Delayed data is provided free of charge. (WRAP providers charge an admin fee between 0.25 % - 0.75 %; in addition the financial adviser will charge an advisor fee between 0.5 % - 2.0 %)
There are no entry and exit fees.
Through our partners we charge low brokerage fees
- ASX listed shares and ETFs: 0.08 % with a $ 6.00 minimum
- US listed shares and ETFs: $ 0.005 per share with a $ 1.00 minimum
- US futures $ 2.50 with slight variations per market
- Australian futures $ 6.00
- UK futures GBP 1.70 or EUR 2.00
- German & French futures EUR 2.00
Our medium to long term time frame results in a relatively low trade frequency.
We do not receive part of the brokerage charged so as to avoid any conflicts of interest.
We charge a flat fee to minimise conflicts of interest