We have relationships with accountants, auditors and lawyers specialising in financial investments in general and self managed super funds in particular.
Our accountants provide assistance in
- SMSF administration
- General and SMSF accounting & tax
- SMSF Audit
They can provide bookkeeping services and finalise the accounts. These documents are then provided to the appointed SMSF auditor and once signed off the tax return is lodged with the ATO.
Our accountants and/or lawyers can set up an SMSF. They can review the trust deed to make sure it reflects latest changes in legislation and allows appropriate investment strategies.
Our estate planning lawyers can discuss with you
- Trustees (corporate or individual)
- Binding / non-binding death nominations
- General / enduring / corporate power of attorney
- Appointment of enduring guardian
- Advanced health care directions
- Ownership structures (joint tenancy / tenants in common)
- Wills (simple – testamentary trusts) to help in tax, asset protection and family law issues
Through the coordinated use of investment, accounting and legal specialists we seek to integrate investment management, SMSF administration / accounts / audit / tax and estate planning in a holistic way.